Monday, March 28, 2011

PLEASE STAND BY - DAY FOUR OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

Dear Reader;

In case you haven't noticed, the Useless Eater Blog and her sister blog, the Daily Dirt Diaspora, have been in a state of non-regular-updatification over the last few days. This is not due to any laziness on my part, nor to any lack of stories to run. Instead, these blogs are currently "stalled" because my Internet inexplicably went down on Friday, and my ISP - an independent, not-for-profit outfit that I chose to go with out of what is beginning to seem like misguided idealism - has been passing the buck, blaming the "big guys" who own the pipeline over which my ISP delivers my connectivity service. Needless to say, this situation is beginning to induce an extreme amount of "miff" in me. I mean, Jesus Fucking Nailholes! It's not like I've been leeching my connection off some poor schlub down the hall from me who failed to password-protect his wireless connection! What the fuck?!

Anyway, I'm hoping this will get fixed by TOMORROW, so don't take us off your list of sites to visit daily just yet, okay? I appreciate your continued viewership, and ask you to trust me when I say that I've got loads and loads of interesting news reports, opinion pieces, book and movie reviews, videos, info-graphics and other stuff to share with you. So hold on tight, and I promise this blog will start living up to its potential very, very soon.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation!
YOPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment